You are here

Toby R. Johnson, M.D.

4.97531
Verified Patient Rating: 4.98 (81 patient reviews and ratings)
The following are reviews from patients of Dr. Johnson.
  • “Both hand surgeries went very well. I felt very comfortable with the entire process and it certainly helps that Toby is a follow Golden Bear!!!”
    – Michael
    Treating Doctor: Toby R. Johnson, M.D.
    Patient Rating:
    5
  • “Care, comfort, professionalism, ease, and attention to detail.”
    – Barry
    Treating Doctor: Toby R. Johnson, M.D.
    Patient Rating:
    5
  • “When I arrived, I was immediately informed that the doctor was running late. I was given a voucher for a drink and the wait was not very long. I went in with two issues. Dr. Johnson was straight forward and treated the most painful experience, an arthritic thumb. Though the treatment was momentarily uncomfortable, I am able to use my hand without the pain. The X-ray technician was also very pleasant and efficient. I was totally impressed with the entire visit.”
    – Mary
    Treating Doctor: Toby R. Johnson, M.D.
    Patient Rating:
    5
  • “Doctor was great! He answered all my questions and he was very thorough in explaining treatment options and which one would be best for me. So far, my treatment is working.”
    – Martin
    Treating Doctor: Toby R. Johnson, M.D.
    Patient Rating:
    4
  • “Dr. Johnson really listened to how I felt and what I had to say. He was very personable and professional. He went over the different options I had. We came up with a plan together on how to resolve my shoulder and elbow issues. I was able to see him and not a PA or NA.”
    – Amanda
    Treating Doctor: Toby R. Johnson, M.D.
    Patient Rating:
    5
  • “Dr. Johnson is a great doctor.”
    – Adam
    Treating Doctor: Toby R. Johnson, M.D.
    Patient Rating:
    5
  • “Excellent experience. Great doctor and staff.”
    – Brent
    Treating Doctor: Toby R. Johnson, M.D.
    Patient Rating:
    5
  • “Every staff member and X-ray staff were very helpful and cordial. The office is run very efficiently which helps when you are dealing with pain or following up visits. Dr. T. Johnson had to surgically install a plate in my upper arm due to a 5 fracture break. I was told post surgery that it went well but I probably would not regain 100% use of my arm due to location and severity of the break which has been the case. But, I do have reasonable use of my arm and I am grateful to Dr. Johnson for that. A follow up visit with Dr. Johnson indicated that the plate has shifted and it would be my decision as to do a follow up surgery to remove it although a change in Medicare insurance is delaying that decision.  I do have other orthopedic issues relating to my foot and look forward to working with Sierra Pacific Orthopedics when I am able to proceed with this medical care. My experiences with Sierra Pacific Orthopedics have been all positive ones.”
    – Janet
    Treating Doctor: Toby R. Johnson, M.D.
    Patient Rating:
    5
  • “Dr. Johnston is the best if I ever have any other problems with my shoulder I will never go anywhere but to Dr. Johnson.”
    – David
    Treating Doctor: Toby R. Johnson, M.D.
    Patient Rating:
    5
  • “Very good surgical result.”
    – Carol L.
    Treating Doctor: Toby R. Johnson, M.D.
    Patient Rating:
    4
  • “I saw Dr. Johnson for small tears in my left rotator cuff and chose PT instead of surgery and I was glad he agreed to try that 1st!!!! He is the best!!! The PT (JoAnne) did an excellent job choosing the perfect workouts for my shoulder. My last physical therapy appointment my shoulder felt 90% better!!! I can tolerate the other 10%. I also want to thank Nathen his PA for explaining my options and leaving the decision to me. He is very professional and answered all my questions and concerns. I would highly recommend Sierra Othopedics, they have Great Facilities and Fantastic Staff Members. I also need to recognize Dr. Aryan, PA Nick and PT Jenna for the treatment I received on my Cervical Spine surgery "They put my head on straight"...They all treated me like family and we're all very professional.”
    – Timothy B.
    Treating Doctor: Toby R. Johnson, M.D.
    Patient Rating:
    5

Pages