Are you looking to lose weight, but having trouble getting started? Michele M. Schulz, M.D. and our practice can help you with a nutritionally sound, scientifically supported weight loss program through LeanMD. As the percentages of children and adults with obesity increases, it is imperative that we empower you with the knowledge to lead a healthy life. This program works because it is flexible and designed to work with your schedule.
There are elements that makes the LeanMD weight loss program effective:
Comprehensive Support - We believe that losing weight should be a team effort, and that is why we provide you with the expertise and the encouragement to succeed.
Empowering Tools and Training - Our mission is to empower you with the knowledge and the experience to take control of your health and to lead a more active life.
- Customized diet planning: Rapid weight loss is often synonymous with crash dieting and extreme exercise programs, but you can still see fast results with weight loss without compromising your overall health. We begin our programs with a comprehensive health and body composition analysis so that we may identify your nutritional needs and create a diet plan that uses real food to help you shed pounds efficiently. With this approach, you will not only see the results you are after, but you will also feel energized and full throughout each day.
- FDA-approved appetite suppressants: When appropriate, our physicians will prescribe FDA-approved appetite suppressants to curb cravings and reduce overindulgences that might slow down your weight loss. In addition to reducing your appetite, these medications can boost your metabolism and give you more energy to sustain an active lifestyle that will further accelerate your weight loss.
- LeanMD supplements: As you begin to follow a calorie-restricted diet, you may benefit from dietary supplements to sustain proper nutrition and help cleanse the body as you burn more fat. LeanMD uses patented supplements specially formulated for our program to ensure safety and success throughout the weight loss process.
- Multi-phase support: One of the biggest challenges in weight loss is keeping the weight off, which is why our team will continue to work with you through the transitional and maintenance phases of our program, which will let you see greater success in maintaining your target weight.
Call (559) 256-5312 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Schulz and take control of your health.
Select any of the following to learn more:
- Weight Loss Phases
- Medically Supported Weight Loss
- The LeanMD Care Team
- FDA Approved Medications
- Extreme Convenience
- Comprehensive Support
- Empowering Tools and Training
- Weight Loss Meal Planning System
- Weight Loss and Exercise
Topics: LeanMD, Lean MD