At Sierra Pacific Orthopedics, the region's most preferred orthopedic practice, our reparative and orthobiologic medicine doctors are recognized experts in providing innovative nonsurgical treatments of musculoskeletal injuries and conditions.
When a tissue such as muscle, tendon, ligament, or cartilage is injured, the body attempts to try and heal the injury through its own repair mechanisms. However, in certain situations, the body is unable to heal the injury adequately or even at all. This may lead to ongoing pain, weakness, disability, swelling, catching, or locking of a joint. In the world of reparative medicine, we attempt to augment the natural healing process to heal or even grow back the damaged tissue.
This may be beneficial for many orthopedic problems including:
- Arthritis of the knee, hip, shoulder, or ankle
- Articular cartilage injuries and defects
- Meniscal tears and labral tears
- Tendinopathies and tendon tears (including the rotator cuff, patellar tendon, Achilles tendon, golfer’s elbow, tennis elbow)
- Ligament injuries (ACL sprains, UCL tears, MCL tears)
- Muscle injuries (strains and tears)
At Sierra Pacific Orthopedics we specialize in:
- Orthobiologics and Joint Preservation
- Reparative Medicine for Orthopedic Conditions
To consult with a stem cell or regenerative medicine doctor at Sierra Pacific Orthopedics in Fresno, California, please request an appointment online or call (559) 256-5200.
Why choose Sierra Pacific Orthopedics?
Our reparative and orthobiologic medicine doctors medicine doctors, Dr. Paramjeet Gill, Dr. Eric Hanson, and Dr. Steven Thaxter, have the experience and expertise to assess, diagnose, and treat your injury or condition individually to your needs.
To consult with one of our reparative and orthobiologic medicine doctors, please request an appointment online or call (559) 256-5200.