Dr. Julia Lee is a fellowship-trained elbow and shoulder specialist in Fresno, CA. Dr. Lee specializes in the latest techniques and procedures in elbow and shoulder treatment, including shoulder replacement, total shoulder arthroplasty, reverse total shoulder replacement, shoulder tendon transfer, elbow joint replacement, elbow arthritis, elbow and shoulder fracture repair, and rotator cuff repair, to help her patients achieve their goals.
Dr. Lee graduated from the University of California, San Diego, in La Jolla, California, with a bachelor of science degree in biochemistry and cell biology. She went on to earn her doctor of medicine degree from Albany Medical College in Albany, New York.
Following medical school, Dr. Lee completed her orthopedic surgery residency training with the Greenville Health System in Greenville, South Carolina. She later went on to complete additional specialty training through a shoulder and elbow surgery fellowship at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota.
Outside of her practice, Dr. Lee stays active and appreciates the outdoors. Her interests include travel and photography, and she enjoys running, skiing, snowboarding, and hiking.
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Lee at Sierra Pacific Orthopedics' Herndon Campus, please call (559) 256-5200.
Education, Training, and Affiliations
- Undergraduate Degree in Biochemistry and Cell Biology, University of California, San Diego, La Jolla, CA
- Medical Degree, Albany Medical College, Albany, NY
- Residency, Orthopedic Surgery, Greenville Health System, Greenville, SC
- Fellowship, Shoulder and Elbow Surgery, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- Member, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member, Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Member, Mayo Elbow Club
- Member, Ruth Jackson Orthopaedic Society