Dr. Zachary Hill will join Sierra Pacific Orthopedics, the region’s most preferred orthopedic practice, on Sept. 1. Dr. Hill is a fellowship-trained sports medicine surgeon specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of sports-related bone, joint and muscle injuries and conditions. Patients in…
As a fellowship-trained sports medicine expert and orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Zachary Hill is highly qualified to treat various joint conditions and sports injuries using the latest techniques and procedures.
His expertise includes arthroscopic procedures for the shoulder, knee, and hip, fracture care, Achilles repair, and distal biceps repair as well as injections and total hip and knee replacement.
After graduating from Fresno State University with his Bachelor of Science degree in biology, Dr. Hill stayed in California to pursue his medical degree at Loma Linda University School of Medicine. He then attended the University of California, Davis, where he underwent extensive training in orthopedic surgery with an internship and residency.
Following his five years of residency training, Dr. Hill completed additional training in orthopedic sports medicine through a fellowship at Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia.
Dr. Hill has recovered from many orthopedic surgeries as a former athlete at Fresno State, giving him the advantage of experience in the intricate process of rehabilitation. Dr. Hill’s goal is to understand how his patients’ injuries and conditions are affecting their quality of life so he can work with them to get them back to living their lives to the fullest.
As a Fresno native, he is proud to serve as a team physician for the Fresno State Bulldogs, where his father was the head coach and Dr. Hill played safety.
In addition to his medical commitments, Dr. Hill enjoys CrossFit, playing golf, hiking, football, and spending time with his wife and family.
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Hill at Sierra Pacific Orthopedics’ Herndon Campus, please call (559) 256-5200.
Education & Training
Education, Training, and Affiliations
- Undergraduate Degree in Biology, Fresno State University, Fresno, CA
- Medical Degree, Loma Linda University School of Medicine, Loma Linda, CA
- Internship, Orthopedic Surgery, University of California, Davis, CA
- Residency, Orthopedic Surgery, University of California, Davis, CA
- Fellowship, Orthopedic Sports Medicine, Emory University, Atlanta, GA
- Member, Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- Member, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member, American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Member, Arthroscopy Association of North America
“My experience with Dr. Hill was excellent.”
– Lawrence A.Patient Rating: