Rasheed A. Amireh, M.D.
As a board-certified and fellowship-trained pain management specialist, Dr. Rasheed Amireh is highly qualified to treat various pain conditions and uses the latest techniques and modalities in the field of interventional pain management.
After graduating from Cairo University in Egypt with his Doctor of Medicine degree, Dr. Amireh participated in a one-year internship at Rush University Medical Center in Chicago, Illinois, before completing his anesthesiology residency. Following his residency training, Dr. Amireh underwent additional training in pain management through a fellowship at John H. Stronger, Jr. Hospital of Cook County in Chicago, Illinois.
He has expertise in the treatment of malignant and nonmalignant pain, neck and back pain including sciatica, pinched nerves, failed back surgery syndrome, peripheral neuropathy, complex regional pain syndrome, and vertebral compression fractures related to osteoporosis and malignancy. He also has technical expertise in balloon kyphoplasty/vertebroplasty, spinal cord stimulation, intrathecal pump implants, percutaneous disc decompression, discography, nerve blocks, and facet joint blocks.
In addition to his medical commitments, Dr. Amireh enjoys reading, tennis, and soccer.
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Amireh at Sierra Pacific Orthopedics’ Spruce Campus, please call (559) 256-5200.
Education & Training
Education, Training, and Affiliations
- Medical Degree, Cairo University, Cairo, Egypt
- Internship, Clinical Base Year, Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL
- Residency, Anesthesiology, Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL
- Fellowship, Pain Management, John H. Stronger, Jr. Hospital of Cook County, Chicago, IL
- Board-Certified, American Board of Anesthesiology
- Member, American Society of Anesthesiologists
- Member, California Society of Anesthesiologists
- Member, Pacific Spine & Pain Society
“I was very pleased with Dr. Amireh and all his staff. I felt right at home with everyone treating me like family. Thanks, everyone.”
– John J.Patient Rating: