Dr. Beau Kalmes, fellowship-trained primary care doctor, has joined Sierra Pacific Orthopedics. Specializing in primary care, family medicine as well as nonoperative sports medicine, Dr. Kalmes is available to see patients safely for a safe appointment at the practice’s Herndon Campus at 1630 E…
Beau Kalmes, D.O.
Dr. Beau Kalmes is a fellowship-trained primary care sports medicine doctor who specializes in providing nonoperative care for bone, joint, and muscle injuries and conditions. He is dedicated to using the latest and most advanced evidence-based conservative treatment options, including minimally invasive therapies and ultrasound-guided injections. Dr. Kalmes takes an individualized, holistic approach to patient care, and he is committed to providing his patients with the highest quality of sports medicine care possible.
After obtaining an undergraduate degree in health science from Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah, Dr. Kalmes earned his Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine degree from Touro University Nevada in Henderson. He then completed his residency training in family medicine at Southeastern Regional Medical Center in Lumberton, North Carolina. Following residency, Dr. Kalmes underwent additional training through a fellowship in sports medicine at LECOM Health in Erie, Pennsylvania. While at LECOM Health, he served as the chief fellow.
In his free time, Dr. Kalmes enjoys reading, food, music, and spending time with his family. He also likes to stay active by weight lifting as well as playing basketball, volleyball, and soccer.
Dr. Kalmes is available to see primary care and family medicine patients with immediate openings at Sierra Pacific Orthopedics’ Herndon Campus. To schedule an appointment with him, please call (559) 256-5200.
Education & Training
Education, Training, and Affiliations
- Undergraduate Degree in Health Science, Brigham Young University, Provo, UT
- Medical Degree, Touro University Nevada, Henderson, NV
- Residency, Family Medicine, Southeastern Regional Medical Center, Lumberton, NC
- Fellowship, Sports Medicine, LECOM Health, Erie, PA
- Member, American Academy of Family Physicians
- Member, American Medical Association
- Member, American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- Member, American Osteopathic Academy of Sports Medicine
- Member, American Osteopathic Association