For nearly 20 years, we’ve had the privilege of providing orthopedic care to the patients and the community of Fresno and the surrounding areas. We are incredibly grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us and work hard every day to ensure we provide the exceptional orthopedic care you deserve.
Safety Measure We Are Taking:
1. Patients are encouraged to wear face coverings.
2. We have a comprehensive disinfection program in place. All patient rooms are thoroughly cleaned between each patient. Common areas are disinfected on a continual basis.
3. Patients experiencing flu-like symptoms are being rescheduled or treated via Telemedicine appointments.
4. We are practicing social distancing and taking extraordinary steps to limit unnecessary physical contact.
5. We are asking patients to limit the number of visitors to our facilities.
6. Telemedicine appointments are available for new and existing patients.
7. All of our staff members are wearing face masks.
We know that COVID-19 doesn’t stop the need for orthopedic care, and we are here to help those who are suffering and need help.
This is a team effort, and in this difficult time, we appreciate your patience and understanding of the changes we make. We are all in this together.