Additional Patient Reviews
To view more patient reviews and ratings for Dr. Telles, please click below.
Connor Telles, M.D., is a Fresno native who is thrilled to be practicing in the Central Valley. Son of local cardiologist Dr. John Telles, Dr. Connor Telles is a board-certified orthopaedic spine surgeon.
After graduating from San Joaquin Memorial High School, Dr. Telles attended Dartmouth College in New Hampshire. While at Dartmouth, Dr. Telles rowed on the crew team and studied abroad in Puebla, Mexico. In 2001, Dr. Telles graduated magna cum laude with a bachelor’s degree in engineering. He then completed both his medical school training and orthopaedic surgery residency at Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut. In 2012, Dr. Telles completed a spine surgery fellowship at Stanford University and St. Mary’s Spine Center in San Francisco.
In his free time, Dr. Telles enjoys mountain and road biking, water and snow skiing, hunting and fishing, playing tennis, and exploring the Sierras. His wife Kristin is a teacher. Together, they have two young children and a beloved Labrador Retriever.
Dr. Telles’ practice at Sierra Pacific Orthopedics includes adolescent and adult cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine surgery and general orthopaedic trauma and fracture care. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Telles please contact his office at (559) 256-5393.
Education, Training, & Affiliations
- Undergraduate Degree, Engineering, Dartmouth College
- Medical Degree, Yale University School of Medicine
- Internship, General Surgery, Yale Department of General Surgery
- Residency, Orthopedic Surgery, Yale Department of Orthopedic Surgery
- Fellowship, Orthopedic Spine Surgery, Stanford University St. Mary’s Spine Center Combined Spine Surgery Fellowship
- California Orthopaedic Association
- Fresno-Madera Medical Society
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery
- North American Spine Society
- AO Spine North America