Dr. Mark Sison is a fellowship-trained physical medicine and rehabilitation and interventional pain management specialist. In his practice, he enjoys teaching, educating patients, and treating nonoperative conditions of the spine.
Dr. Sison earned his bachelor’s degree in physical therapy from De La Salle Health Sciences Institute in Cavite, Philippines. After receiving his medical degree from the University of Santo Tomas in Manila, Philippines, he completed his medical internship training at Riverside Medical Center in Bacolod City, Philippines. Dr. Sison then completed his preliminary internal medicine internship at Presence Saint Joseph Hospital in Chicago, Illinois, and went on to Rutgers NJMS, Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation in Newark, New Jersey, for his residency in physical medicine and rehabilitation.
Dr. Sison completed advanced fellowship training in interventional spine and sports medicine at OSS Health in York, Pennsylvania. He specializes in providing neuromusculoskeletal rehabilitation and pain management using interventional procedures. Dr. Sison's training, knowledge, and experience enable him to understand the root causes of pain, whether from sports-related injuries or other conditions.
When he is not seeing patients, Dr. Sison enjoys scuba diving, swimming, mountain climbing, and singing.
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Sison at Sierra Pacific Orthopedics, please call (559) 256-5200.
Education, Training, and Affiliations
- Undergraduate Degree in Physical Therapy, De La Salle Health Sciences Institute, Cavite, Philippines
- Medical Degree, University of Santo Tomas, Manila, Philippines
- Internship, Medical, Riverside Medical Center, Bacolod City, Philippines
- Internship, Preliminary Internal Medicine, Presence Saint Joseph Hospital, Chicago, IL
- Residency, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Rutgers NJMS, Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation, Newark, NJ
- Fellowship, Interventional Spine and Sports Medicine, OSS Health, York, PA
- Member, American Academy of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Member, American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- Member, Association of Academic Physiatrists
- Member, North American Spine Society
- Member, Spine Intervention Society